Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Future

Ten years from now, I see myself in a sad state, because nobody is taking anything seriously anymore. Everyone's doing what they want and they're not caring about climate change and worldwide affairs. I'm creating art about people healing the Earth to bring hope into people's lives, but I'm afraid it's only helping to distance people from reality by just feeding them more entertainment.

Thirty years from now, I see myself feeling hopeless. Climate change is accepted and people are trying to stop it but it's too late. There is a growing movement to leave Earth, but only among the rich. I have left my artistic life and focused on becoming an engineer to try to help the problems everyone around me is facing. People are not caring as much as they should, since now there's very immersive virtual reality games and worlds to experience.

One hundred years from now, I see the world dying. There's a constant air of paranoia around the world where people are wondering if the world is going to die or not. Everyone's playing it really safe. Recycling. Living sparsely. Bunkers are being sold. Space in spaceships are being sold for the more privileged people to leave from, whereas the poor can only afford to send memorabilia that they want remembered and saved. I am high in a mountainous area with the girl I love and we are in peace living from long-lasting products

No comments:

Post a Comment